PDF-4 Users’ Workshop
The free PDF-4 Users’ Workshop will be held before the 68th Denver X-ray Conference in Lombard, Illinois on Sunday, 4 August 2019. The workshop will focus on the power of PDF-4 data mining, optimizing your searches, SIeve+ for phase identification, as well as advanced analyses.
Reasons to Attend:
1. Learn to get the most out of your ICDD PDF-4 database.
– Single phase analysis
– Multiphase analysis
– Data mining for trace phase analysis
– Use of raw data reference patterns for polymer phase analysis
– Quick crystallite size analysis
– PLUS MORE!
2. Get a free 30-day PDF-4 database demonstration license. Bring your laptop for installation and work on examples during the Users’ Workshop.
3. New for 2019: Learn about Materials Data’s JADE PRO software and find out why the PDF-4+ and JADE PRO make a powerful combination.
4. We will provide you with lunch!
5. This workshop is FREE!
Are there any features of the database that you would like to learn more about? Email Ben Hish (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your suggestions and we would be glad to integrate them into the Users’ Workshop.