PDF-4 Users’ Workshop
The FREE PDF-4 Users’ Workshop will be held before the 68th Denver X-ray Conference in Lombard, Illinois on Sunday, 4 August 2019. The workshop will focus on the power of PDF-4 data mining, optimizing your searches, SIeve+ for phase identification, as well as advanced analyses.
Reasons to Attend:
- Learn to get the most out of your ICDD PDF-4 database.
– Single phase analysis
– Multiphase analysis
– Data mining for trace phase analysis
– Use of raw data reference patterns for polymer phase analysis
– Quick crystallite size analysis
– PLUS MORE!
- Get a free 30-day PDF-4 database demonstration license. Bring your laptop for installation and work on examples during the Users’ Workshop.
- New for 2019: Learn about Materials Data’s JADE™ Pro software and find out why the PDF-4+ and JADE™ Pro make a powerful combination.
- A free lunch is provided
- This workshop is FREE!
Are there any features of the database that you would like to learn more about? Email Ben Hish (email@example.com) with your suggestions and we would be glad to integrate them into the Users’ Workshop.