Abstract Submission & E-Poster Guidelines
Location: ICDD Headquarters, Newtown Square, PA, USA
Dates: 11-15 March 2019
- Schedule – Full Week
- Plenary Schedule
- Technical Meeting Agenda
- Annual Meeting Agenda
- Technical Subcommittee Agendas
- Poster Session & Reception
Poster Session Information
The Technical Committee Chair, Mark Rodriguez, encourages members to submit abstracts for the poster session, along with full e-posters for display throughout meeting week.
Poster boards are 40 inches high, 60 inches wide, and about 1/4 inch thick, comprised of foam board. Pins and Velcro will be available to attach your poster to the foam boards. Authors are asked to post their presentations approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
Guidelines for Preparing Abstracts
Abstracts will be posted as received on the ICDD webpage. If you do not want your abstract posted, please note your request in your e-mail message when you submit it. Abstracts must not exceed one page in length and must include the title, author(s), affiliation(s), and the text. To provide uniformity, it is recommended that abstracts be prepared in Microsoft® Word, according to the following guidelines:
- Paper Size: 8.5 x 11 inches; A4 paper must be formatted for 8.5 x 11 inches
- Size: Entire abstract, including title, author(s), affiliation(s), and text, must fit into a maximum area of 7.9″ (20 cm) high by 5.9″ (15 cm) wide. Please allow a top margin of 1.5” (3.8 cm) and 1” (2.54 cm) margins on all other sides
- Font: Times or Times New Roman, 12 point
- Title: bold, centered, all uppercase (except where lowercase letters are needed for clarity)
- Should appear flush left; do not indent
- Leave one blank line between the title and the author(s)
- Author and affiliation, mixed upper and lowercase, centered; if there is more than one author, underline the presenting author’s name
- Leave two blank lines before beginning text
- A blank line is recommended between new paragraphs
- Use line spacing sufficiently large enough to allow the abstract to be read easily, including subscripts, superscripts and Greek letters
The preferred method of submitting your abstracts is in a PDF format via the following submission form. However, if you require an alternate method, please contact Eileen Jennings – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +610-325-9814.
Abstracts should be submitted no later than 1 March 2019.
- PDF file cannot exceed 10MB
- Attach your PDF to an email and send to ICDD by 4 March 2019. Please email your file or any questions to Eileen Jennings: email@example.com
Try to avoid the use of red or green in fonts or backgrounds as they are colors that are difficult to read.