Request for ICDD Financial Support
Financial Support for Students’ and Young Scientists’ Participation in Scientific Meetings, Workshops, and Symposia
The process for requesting financial support for students’ and young scientists’ participation in scientific meetings, workshops, and symposia is intended for use by event organizers only. ICDD does not provide support directly to individuals. Applications are reviewed on a competitive basis. Funding for student/young scientist participation in events that align with ICDD’s mission of advancing materials characterization methods within the X-ray community are more likely to be approved. Requests must be received no later than nine months prior to meeting, workshop, or symposium; they are reviewed on a quarterly basis by the ICDD Meeting Support Committee.
Please complete this form online or print out the form and send to:
ICDD Corporate Secretary
12 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3273
You will receive a confirmation of receipt via email within two weeks of submission. If you do not, please contact Terry Maguire at email@example.com, Fax: 610-325-9823.
ICDD’s Support of Students and Young Scientists – Reaching Far and Wide at These 2019 Events!
Hover over the map to see the meetings where we support student participation in 2019
- 5th Conference of Bangladesh Crystallographic Association (BCA) – Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 2nd PAN African Conference on Crystallography – Accra, Ghana
- 5th School on Crystal Structure Determination from Diffraction Data: Application on Powder Samples – Hammamet, Tunisia
- To.Sca. Lake 3.0: Total Scattering for Nanotechnology on the Como Lake – Villa del Grumello, Como, Italy
- 53th Course of the International School of Crystallography on “Magnetic Crystallography” – Erice, Italy
- ACA Summer Course 2019 in Chemical Crystallography – Northwestern University
- XIX International Meeting on Crystal Chemistry, X-ray Diffraction and Spectroscopy of Minerals – Apatity, Russia
- AICS 2019 “Crystallographic Information Fiesta” – Naples, Italy
- XIV International Conference on Crystal Chemistry of Intermetallic Compounds – Lviv, Ukraine
- II LACA School 2019: Crystal Structure Determination by Powder and Single Crystal X-ray Diffraction – Bucaramanga, Colombia
- IV Meeting of the Latin American Crystallographic Association (LACA) – Bucaramanga, Colombia