Download the Call for Papers
Abstracts are hereby solicited for any of the following special sessions, any general related topics or the evening poster session:
- Regulatory & Patent Issues
- Formulation & Product Development
- Polymorph & Salt Screening
- Complementary Techniques
- Amorphous, Activated and Nanomaterials
- New Frontiers in XRD in Pharmaceutical R&D:
- XRPD Structural Techniques (Acquisition and Use of XRPD Data, Indexing, Structure Determination, Rietveld Refinement)
- Crystal Structure Prediction
Guidelines for Preparing Abstracts
Abstracts will be printed in the Symposium Book of Abstracts and will also be posted on the ICDD web site. Abstracts must not exceed one page in length and must include the title, author(s), affiliation(s), and the text. To provide uniformity, it is recommended that abstracts be prepared according to the following guidelines.
- The abstract must include the title, author(s), affiliations(s) and text.
- File format: Abstract should be submitted as either a Microsoft® Word (Word XP – 2010) document or as a PDF file (Portable Document File).
- Size: The abstract should not exceed one page in length (8.5” x 11” page size); with a one inch margin all around. This includes any figures or graphs (please keep to a minimum).
- Font: Times or Times New Roman, 10 or 12 point.
- Title: Bold, Center, Uppercase (excluding subscripts, superscripts, elements and compound abbreviations).
- Author(s) and Affiliation(s): Center directly under Title. Leave one blank line after the author(s) and affiliation(s) before beginning text of abstract.
- Text: Paragraphs should be flush left (do not indent); single spaced; leave one blank line between paragraphs, space permitting.
- Characters, tables, formulae, figures, symbols, graphics: All must be embedded into your text. Please keep to a minimum, and limit the fonts to those that are available with the standard distribution of Microsoft® Word. Non-standard fonts will lead to errors in transmission.
ON-LINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: CLOSED
Please click here and follow the instructions for on-line abstract submission. Abstracts will only be accepted through the on-line submission process. You will be required to fill out a general information form, and then given a choice to either upload your abstract directly from your computer as a PDF file or e-mail your abstract as an attachment created in Microsoft® Word (Word XP – 2010). The information you upload on the general information form is not considered a part of your abstract. You must still include the title and author information in the actual abstract file.
When submitting your abstract on-line, you will receive an automated e-mail confirmation. If you choose to e-mail your abstract as a Microsoft® Word document, then confirmation of your abstract may take up to one week. If you do not receive confirmation within one week of your submittal, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 610-325-9814.