ICDD PDF Databases are Designed to Solve your Material Problems
Welcome 2021 MRS Spring Meeting Attendees
With ICDD’s 2021 release of the Powder Diffraction FileTM (PDF®), you are able to view 1,047,661 unique material data sets. Each data set contains diffraction, crystallographic and bibliographic data, as well as experimental, instrument and sampling conditions, and select physical properties in a common standardized format.
The International Centre for Diffraction Data (ICDD®) is a non-profit scientific organization dedicated to collecting, editing, publishing, and distributing powder diffraction data for the identification of materials.
ICDD Newsletters give you timely updates on our products, upcoming events, education opportunities, and more!
JADE® = Everything you need for XRD Pattern Processing!
MDI is best known for JADE and is used in labs wherever X-ray powder diffraction data are explored. MDI software works universally with every manufacturer of XRD equipment to help provide unbiased results.
PDF Databases – Why We Are The Best!
More data, higher quality, more content, many types of solid state reference data
- The world’s largest solid state collections of minerals, metals and alloys, polymers, active pharmaceuticals, and commercial materials
- The world’s largest and most diverse (by formula) collection of inorganic structures
- The world’s largest collection of modulated structures
- Extensive bibliographic collections – thousands of journals, hundreds of thousands of authors
- Target your identification; get more accurate results using materials classified by chemistry and application by using the PDF’s extensive subfile system
- Standardized data, nomenclature, and structural classifications plus brand names, trade names, mineral names, zeolite names, and common names of commercial materials