ICDD is committed to the well-being of our staff and customers. The Governor of Pennsylvania, where ICDD is located, has ordered businesses such as ICDD to close to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Effective 20 March 2020, ICDD offices are closed until those operating restrictions are removed. ICDD Staff is working remotely at this time.
Purchase PDF Databases using the quote form or the eStore or by contacting email@example.com.
If current customers require help with ICDD products, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as practicable.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
-The ICDD Staff-
2020 PDF Product Line
Phase Identification & Quantitation
Data on the Go
Enhance Your Benchtop Performance
Comprehensive Mineral Collection
Solve Difficult Problems, Get Better Results
Phase Identification + Value
2019-2020 PDF Product Line
Release 2020 of the Powder Diffraction FileTM (PDF®) contains 1,004,568 unique material data sets. Each data set contains diffraction, crystallographic and bibliographic data, as well as experimental, instrument and sampling conditions, and select physical properties in a common standardized format. The PDF databases are designed to solve your material problems. The PDF is produced in several different formats in order to serve different groups of users.
PDF Databases – Why We Are The Best!
More data, higher quality, more content, many types of solid state reference data
- The world’s largest solid state collections of minerals, metals and alloys, polymers, active pharmaceuticals, and commercial materials
- The world’s largest and most diverse (by formula) collection of inorganic structures
- The world’s largest collection of modulated structures
- Extensive bibliographic collections – thousands of journals, hundreds of thousands of authors
- Target your identification; get more accurate results using materials classified by chemistry and application by using the PDF’s extensive subfile system
- Standardized data, nomenclature, and structural classifications plus brand names, trade names, mineral names, zeolite names, and common names of commercial materials
ICDD training courses teach both theoretical knowledge and practical applications of X-ray fluorescence spectrometry and X-ray powder diffractometry. Instructors have extensive experience in the field and are specially selected from academia, government, and industry to deliver the best of theory and practice.
The focus on practical applications, hands-on experience, and intense personal instruction differentiates ICDD courses from other training courses.