Request for ICDD Financial Support
Financial Support for Students’ and Young Scientists’ Participation in Scientific Meetings, Workshops, and Symposia
The process for requesting financial support for students’ and young scientists’ participation in scientific meetings, workshops, and symposia is intended for use by event organizers only. ICDD does not provide support directly to individuals. Applications are reviewed on a competitive basis. Funding for student/young scientist participation in events that align with ICDD’s mission of advancing materials characterization methods within the X-ray community are more likely to be approved.
Requests must be received no later than nine months prior to meeting, workshop, or symposium; they are reviewed on a quarterly basis by the ICDD Meeting Support Committee.
You will receive a confirmation of receipt via email within two weeks of submission. If you do not, please contact Denise Zulli at email@example.com, Fax: 610-325-9823.
ICDD Supported Meetings
- 2022 ACA Summer Course in Chemical Crystallography, Purdue University: 12 – 18 June 2022
- IV LACA School: Phase Identification and Microstructural; Characterization of Materials using X-ray Powder Diffraction Techniques, Valparaiso, Chile: 24 – 28 January 2022
- Online Panafrican Conference on Crystallography – Virtual, Dschang, Cameroon, South Africa: 15 – 19 November 2021
- International Conference on Oxide Materials for Electronic Engineering (OMEE-2020) – Lviv, Ukraine: 28 Sept – 2 Oct 2021
- To.Sc.Al’And: Total Scattering for Nanotechnology in Al’Andalus, Granada, Spain: 20 – 24 September 2021
- Workshop on Crystal Structure Determination from Powder Diffraction – Old Dominion University, Norfolk Campus, VA: June 2021
- CMS2020 Clays on the Columbia: Bridging Scales and Disciplines – Richland, WA: 25 – 30 October 2020
- Conference and School for Young Scientists High-temperature X-ray Diffraction and X-ray Diffraction of Nanomaterials (HTXRD-4) – St. Petersburg, Russia: 19 – 23 October 2020
- XIV International Conference on Crystal Chemistry of Intermetallic Compounds – Lviv, Ukraine: 22 – 26 Sept 2019
- AICS 2019 “Crystallographic Information Fiesta” – Naples, Italy: 30 August – 3 Sep 2019
- XIX International Meeting on Crystal Chemistry, X-ray Diffraction and Spectroscopy of Minerals – Apatity, Russia: 2 – 5 July 2019
- 53rd Course of the International School of Crystallography on “Magnetic Crystallography” – Erice, Italy: 31 May – 9 June 2019
- 5th School on Crystal Structure Determination from Diffraction Data: Application on Powder Samples – Hammamet, Tunisia: 22 – 24 March 2019
- 5th Conference of Bangladesh Crystallographic Association (BCA) – Dhaka, Bangladesh: 25 – 26 January 2019