Located in Newtown Square, PA, the International Centre for Diffraction Data is a non-profit, scientific organization dedicated to collecting, editing, publishing, and distributing powder diffraction data for the identification of crystalline materials. The membership of the ICDD consists of worldwide representation from academia, government, and industry.
Our Vision – The International Centre for Diffraction Data develops tools and supports the education required for materials analyses of tomorrow.
Our Mission – The International Centre for Diffraction Data will continue to be the world center for quality diffraction and related data to meet the needs of the technical community. ICDD promotes the application of materials characterization methods in science and technology by providing forums for the exchange of ideas and information.
Information Technology Manager
The International Centre for Diffraction Data (ICDD) located in Newtown Square, PA is seeking an experienced Information Technology Manager to join our team at ICDD. ICDD is a non-profit scientific database and software organization. As the I.T. Manager, you will play a vital role in maintaining our organization’s technology infrastructure and ensuring that our systems operate efficiently. In this position, the I.T. Manager will oversee all aspects of our information technology department and provide leadership to a Desktop Support Specialist and support to all ICDD departments. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical expertise, excellent problem-solving skills, and a passion for driving innovation. This is a full-time salaried in-office position.
ICDD currently offers a wide range of benefits, including Employer paid Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances, as well as a 403(b) Matching Retirement Plan, in addition to 12 paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick leave.
Objectives of this role:
• Maintain essential IT infrastructure, including Windows Servers, SonicWALL Firewall, SonicWave Access Points, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, Oracle, ExaGrid, Exchange Server, GFI MailEssentials, Cisco Routers, WordPress, Avaya Phone systems, SharePoint, AWS Cloud Project Manager, desktops, software, and hardware
• Take responsibility for projects and solutions within the larger business initiative
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
• Proven experience as an I.T. Manager or in a similar leadership role
• Strong knowledge of networking, systems administration, and database management
• Proficiency in implementing and managing cloud-based solutions
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with colleagues at all levels of the organization
• Expertise in cyber security systems
• Familiarity with A.I. and M.L. applications a plus
• Experience working in a nonprofit or similar organization is preferred
Interested, qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounting Assistant. We are seeking an individual with strong organizational skills, the ability to work well with others, along with keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, possess the abilities to multi-task, organize priorities, take initiative, and work independently. The position requires an Associate’s Degree and at least two+ years of accounting experience. Responsibilities include administering all aspects of accounts receivable, accounts payable, banking, and related financial reporting as needed, as well as, providing administrative support. Proficient with Word and Excel required.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
International Centre for Diffraction Data
12 Campus Boulevard • Newtown Square, PA 19073