The International Centre for Diffraction Data is proud to bring you the 3rd
PPXRD. This symposium will create a forum for discussion among scientists
working in the field of both X-ray diffraction and pharmaceuticals.
Schedule and Abstracts or PPXRD-3
Program (Adobe PDF file)
Call for Abstracts
Submission deadline was 23 December 2003.
or Log in to view your submittal
Hilton Head Island Activities
Who Should Attend PPXRD?
Anyone who has asked the following questions:
- How do I make the most of my X-ray Powder Diffraction (XRPD) data?
- What XRPD data do I need to construct a good patent?
- How do I determine the crystallinity of my sample?
- How can I support the physiochemical team during solubility
- Is my material pure in a single crystalline form?
- Can I use XRPD to determine stoichiometry during formulation of
- How do I prepare XRPD data for regulatory submissions?
- Do I need XRPD for informal or formal stability studies?
Three day symposium and a fourth day optional workshop
Poster session and reception
Poster Session - 23 February 2004
Join us for an evening reception and poster session of submitted papers on
related topics at the Crowne Plaza Resort. See guidelines for submission of
abstracts for information on submitting a poster.
Optional Hands-on Workshop - 26 February 2004
Instrument Calibration and Indexing - "Does your instrument produce good
To participate in the hands-on exercises, all workshop attendees must bring
their own laptop, Windows-based with Windows 98 or more recent, to the workshop.
PPXRD-3 will provide the data analysis software for use on your laptop
throughout the workshop.
For more information contact:
12 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3273 U.S.A.
Telephone: +610-325-9814 Fax: +610-325-9823
To receive a brochure e-mail your mailing address to email@example.com.